- 2 medium size potatoes
- 0.5 onion
- 2 centiliters of sunflower oil
- fine salt
- 1 pinch of rosemary
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Let's start peeling and slice potatoes in sticks and onion in cubes.
- Let the oil boil in a pan and immerse the potatoes in until their gilding 🌟
- Turn the heat off, get the fries off the pan and dry in paper towel.
- Drop the onion cubes, rosemary and a little pepper blow.
Inspired by the amazing #FFXV Kenny's Fries 😄
It can be accompanied with any sauce you prefer; what you see in the pic is homemade mayonnaise that will come soon in another recipe 😊
#fries #🍟 #frenchfries #frite #patatinefritte #fregides