- 16 jumbo shells
- 1 pound of hamburger
- 0.25 cups of ricotta
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups of fresh spinach
- 75 centiliters of tomatoe sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place small amount of water in skillet. Simmer fresh spinach until wilted. Place aside.
- Place hamburger in skillet. Crumble and brown.
- Boil pot of water on stove and boil jumbo shells.
- In large bowl combine brown hamburger, ricotta, mozzarella and spinach. Mix well.
- When shells are al dente, drain and run under cool water.
- In a decent size casserole dish layer bottom with just a little bit of the sauce so shells won't stick.
- Use a tablespoon to stuff each shell individually with mixture and place each shell in dish. I overstuff my shells. To each their own.
- Layer top of shells with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for at least 30 mins.
Take the foil off the last 5 mins or so to make sure the shells are nice and hot ?
#pasta #shells #aldente #tomatoes #? #??