- 200 grams of pasta bavette
- 180 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 15 grams of coarse salt
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 1.5 liters of water
- salty cheese
- Let's start slicing the tomatoes in halves and then in quarters, boiling the water in the meantime.
- When the waters starts to boil, let's drop the pasta and the salt together
- Separately, in a heating pan, lay the oil down and gently broil the tomatoes quarters.
- When pasta tastes ready, drain and join with tomatoes.
- Serve finally covering with pinches of cheese 😋
The preferable kind of cheese is parmesan, pecorino or any other seasoned one that could add some salty taste 🧀
#pasta #tomatoes #italian #simpleandtasty