- 250 grams of potatoes
- 150 grams of carrots
- 80 grams of celery
- 2 spoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of oregano
- Wash the potatoes and let them boil in water.
- Peel and slice the carrots in pieces and shred the celery.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the carrot and the celery in it until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
- When the potatoes are boiled and ready, drain the water off and peel them.
- Make potatoes slices and add the carrots' cream, oregano, capers and salt.
Hot is more tasty but it's also good after a while.
#potatoes #vegetarian #vegan #?