- 1 egg
- 0.150 liter of sunflower oil
- 6 pumpkin flowers
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Let the oil boil in a high bordered pan at medium heat and, in the meanwhile, wash carefully the flowers cutting away their pistils with the attached stem.
- Open the egg and mix it with a fork adding salt and pepper.
- When the oil starts to boil, wrap the flowers with the obtained batter and put everything in the pan.
- Turn regularly the flower on the sides until the batter color comes vivid but not burnished. Then dry the oil and serve hot.
An exquisite #vegetarian appetizer and valid alternative to #nuggets with almost the same proteins ratio and less calories 😋