- 1 onion
- 250 grams of pasta farfalle
- 200 grams of asparagi
- 300 grams of pomodorini tomatoes
- 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- 25 grams of thick salt
- 2.5 liters of water
- Let the water boil in a pot and, separately, heat the oil in a saucepan on low fire.
- Chop half onion in little cubes and pomodorini in halves.
- Clean and slice asparagi and lay them down in the pan with pomodorini and onion cubes. Remember to wheel on and off.
- Immerse the farfalle in the pot when the water starts to boil and add thick salt. Wheel on and off.
- Try the condiment in the saucepan and add a pinch of fine salt if insipid.
- Once farfalles are ready drip and mix everything in the pan with condiment.
- Serve with a leaf of basil on it ?
These quantities are generally intended for three/four portions.
It can be accompanied with parmigiano or pecorino cheese and black olives.