- 180 grams of Carnaroli rice
- 200 grams of fresh pumpkin
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 liters of vegetable brot
- Lay the olive oil and the jacketed garlic down in a large (and preferably thin) pan and distribute homogeneously the rice on its heating surface.
- Soak the pan with some warm broth covering all the rice. Wheel on and off draining more broth in the meantime it evaporates.
- Slice the pumpkin in cubes, the zucchini in thin stripes and cook these lasts apart by steaming or frying.
- When the rice is half cooked join the pumpkin and continue to wheel until it becomes completely fused with rice.
- When all tastes good turn the heat off and join the zucchini. Finally, serve hot with a leaf of parsley on it.
This rice variety trends to double its volume up when is cooked so 180 grams are usually considered an abundant amount for two.