- 1 pound of Sirloin steak
- 2 carrots
- 1 lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 20 grams of laurus
- 1 pinch of salt
- 0.1 liter of olive oil
- 1 pinch of rosemary
- Peel and cut the carrot in cubes. Put everything in boiling water.
- Pour the oil and the laurus leaf in a low heating pot.
- Torn the steak in stripes. About a little more than one centimeter thick should be great.
- Put the stripes in the heating pot and sprinkle some salt on it. Remember to wheel off and on.
- Make a bed of lettuce leaves in a dish where to lay down the meat.
- Add rosemary on the meat once is starting to loose its pink tone.
- Peel and make thin cucumber dishes.
- Once carrot cubes are boiled and meat stripes are cooked, turn off the kettle and mix everything in the warm pot.
- Lay everything down on the lettuce and taste it hot.